Terms of Service
Indivisible Westchester (IW) is a volunteer organization. Any opinions expressed on this website are personal to the author and do not represent IW or any candidate for office. The materials available on or from this website are provided for general informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice or a recommended course of action and are not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date. Indivisible Westchester shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, or participation in any of the programs or events mentioned in this website even if Indivisible Westchester has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Account Registration, Safety and Security
We do our best to keep IW safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep IW safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on IW.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access IW, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on IW.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use IW to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of IW, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other IW functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- You will not provide any false personal information on IW, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use IW if you are under 13.
- You will not use IW if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on IW that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on IW if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on IW.